I feel lk scolding & punching ppl now!!!!
argh..... knnbccb!!!!!!!!
u two pcb!!! screw u lah mother fucker...
curse & swear ttm sia!!!
argh... haha... cz me tio fine for throwing cigarette butt
guess where i kena caught..... nt orchard yay...
wtf~~~~ i kena caught at little india sia -_-"
was tinkg abt tis issue...
& i felt tt i wun b so buay gum wan if kena caught at orchard lor
ling damn smart sia throw in dustbin.. i was bz talking thn throw on de floor
I dun even knw i throw it sia too engrossed in de talk
anw... ive been tinkg who dislike me so much n will love t spam
& finally I tink of sm1... wahahaha... subaru u wrote!!!
I was too slow!! Name start w C de rite???
only tis bloody fucker tt i can tink of who detest me so much..
Screw off u mother fucker!!!!! puay.....
PS: freny, sorry for having such a vulgar post huh... these bloody hell make me damn pissed off.. bth alr... muz release my anger. lololsss
withloves & nightsss


