Asking me t add smart?? Lols.. Wtf~~~
u keep using diff IP sia!! Ballless, puay!
like to spam? Gd one :)
I'll remove my tagboad!! Spam yr fucking cb face lah!!
Any issue u can drop me an email!!
Retarded!! I'm trying t b nice n u tis bloody hell keep trying yr luck!!
I'm really fucking pissed off w all tis crap sia
pls grow up lah!! nth better t do?? No balls..
Messenger damn f lousy ass sia. Lolol
alright, I dun wna talk abt tis issue anymore..
I've enuf of it!! :)) is all over!! No tagboard = no spamming
oh.. Is my 1st time blogging w iPhone.. Ez enuf!!
I'm always having a hard time whn I use E72 t blog!!
Thus I'll save de post, hm n edit thn post!!
Thks iPhone is nt giving any issue!!
So I believe I'll blog more often :D
was really a great day yestr!!!
Had my TP n I manage t passed w 16pts!!
due t sm issue whn I'm outside drvg, I thot Im gotta fail!!
Cz of a cb 9191 reckless driver nearly bang me
while waiting t b called, text Wendy told her I screw it up
damn sad sia!!! But whn I went in n he congrats me I was super high lor!!
Is like finally sia :) my ftt is gg t expire in July lor n was tinkg t give up if I fail agn!!
Thks everyone tt gave me their blessing!! appreciated :)
yay!!! Shooting star 1 more down!! Whoohoooo....
Hopefully I can find a gd n cheap auto car t rent for my bday!!
Gotta do presentation soon.. I'll stop here 1st!!
Had a great day ahead yay!! Withloves.. TT


