Blogging with my phone :)
Is juz a random post b4 I slp..
Cz I no longer enjoys tweeting..
(due to some personal reason tt I dun wna say much abt it)
My new year resolution:
Bless all my love one to b healthy & happy always..
Esp my family - my mum, my swt love & my bros..
I love my mum..
What's yr new year resolution??
Hmm.. Mayb is time for me to put my chatboard back..
So tt we can bitch here.. Haha..
But pls... No spammer!!! Thks!!!
Gna wrk on it tmr or whn I free...
Cz I'm kinda bz tis few days..
Lots to prepare b4 my wedding!!
Need to wrk on e wedding montage etc..
& not to forget.. Need to shop of wedding stuffs..
& my darling bday present.. My dec baby bday fall on e 30th..
So looking forward to celebrate tis day w him..
God is gracious!! May god bless all..
With lot of loves!!


