Monday, October 4, 2010

I had a nightmare yestr :(
was frightened & woke up..
ling was playing game when I wakey..
SHOCKED** thot wat had happened to me :p
what's really swt is he pat & sayang me..
hmm... he is nvr a swt loving type of guy..
so to me this is really more thn enuf :DD
told him what I dreamt of yestr whn i wakey & he laugh at me..
LOL.. weird dream.. I dreamt of a guy (whom is not realistic juz appear in my dream) trying to kill me w a machine gun..
1st he shot on my leg & i pretend to DIE.. lol
thn he shot others to death thn back to me n shoot me agn (I really died in my dream)
freak out & woke up.. lame dream leh... LOL
alright, shall stop my dream thingy..

fcuk yeah!!! last week of vpp :DD -tho i need to be back for makeup class but im nt gg :p
7 days to my Macau & HK trip.. im so high :DD hols hols.. whoohoo
hopefully tiger airways wun reschedule or delay the flight...
if it happen i swear i wun fly w em anymore.. *cross finger
out to shop w mum yestr :DD
brought a new cam cz xiao bro brought my cam to Phuket & he drop it in the sea.. angry max**
camwhore w my new cam whn hm :p
Photobucket

My mum is really awesome... thks god for giving me a gd n nice mother..
I.LOVE.HER.TO.THE.MAX

Thks mummy for my wedding gift :DD
loving it ttm.. can't wait to wear it :((
but mum said: marry that time thn give u!!! diao... SAD!!!

alright, shall stop here 1st.. lots to do..
with loves xoxo