HELLO!!!
I'm having deep deep thot now in proj room..
thinking wat am I gg to do whn I graduate -.-
hmm... I really feel like to further my studies..
wic mean if i do so.. it will most likely be a part time degree..
wic im interested in Singapore Institute of Commerce (SIC).
hmm... mayb I shld on hold the thinking of getting a flat w ling :((
or a BTO flat stl can ba.. cz to get the key need few years ma.. haha
by thn mayb i grad alr...
kinda lost now... nt sure if i shld sign on..
a 4yrs bond is kinda... eeewww yuckk... :((
if im to sign on thn i'll take a 2.5yrs part time - Bachelor of Engineering (Aerospace Engineering).
anw, best if airforce wna take me in... thn I cnf take the aerospace degree :DD
if airforce dun wan me :'( i'll go for either navy or army..
if army i will b signing those non-combat de lah..
haha... i can't chiong sua lah =.="" rather die - jkjk.. lolol
hopefully, whn i complete the 4yrs bond i can switch to airforce with my aerospace degree..
met meiyan for dinner de other day..
she keep psycho me go army lor... hahaha...
& im considering too... cz she told me navy stl to stay in :(
monday to fri leh.. booking out on sat thn sun book in liao..
walaneh... knowing tis i jitao sian lor.. totally NO life.. LOL..
& there's other issue that she came across during the BMT with NAVY girls lah..
wic it really turned me off aft hearing that..
so dunno army, navy OR......
i shld juz look for a full time admin job.. thn take a part time - Bachelor of Business.
I need advice!! :((
arghh... im so effing indecisive~~!!!
alright... i think i better stop nagging... hehe :p
frens, have a great day...
& is friday today & yay... weekends is almost here :DD
work hard & play hard!! enjoy yr weekends yay!!
lovess <333


