Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally, I made my decision :))
and I decided to let go of what i am having now.

BOY:
Thou, u treat me much more beta thn b4, giving in to me etc.
But tis is not I want. I admit, im selfish. but u r selfish too.
u juz wan de best of both world. but I reli dun wan a burden in future.
I rather end it now thn to suffer in future.
we haf diff opinion, diff stand. I'll can't b de silly one for de rest of my life.
I dun wan a burden & regret in future if I folo yr way.
I wish to get marry ok?? hehe
Sorry, sorry for breaking my promise.
im leaving for sure, but I will rem all those sweet moments with u.
it will always b in my heart :)) takecares

Leaving Freddy is de best decision I made so far ba. heehee
Im always indecisive, but tis time rd Im reli so serious with my decision.
little wish fulfill, but I dun wish to blog much abt it s im nt that happy with the outcome.
guess the best thing of all is I gt to rest for one semester.
And whn sch reopen i'll b more hard wrkg ba :p
will b back to sch in oct, reli gotta study damn hard whn sch term start s i'll b schg for extra 1 stupid year. -_-" sianz

Happy 17th Birthday Linda