argh.... I wonder if HP reli change a new motherboard for me.
ok nvm. i'll b sending in my lappy on tue agn!!!
met denise, rebecca, jieshou, solomon at town. thn we went 26 at playground @bigsplash.
shopping spree is one of de best therapy. finally i gt my coach wallet =))) simply love it. heheeee

de excitement of unwrapping de item siol. hahahahaaa
tatah....................

saw a shoe fm coach - reli suit mummy lor =)) bringing her dw to coach to tk a look at it & c if de stock for de gucci bag arrive nt. haha i love that bag but no more new piece liao. rebecca tink is damn worth it for that price lor n i do feel so too. haha. mayb mummy can get me another one too =)) she knw I nd that more thn sm oth thing. nth more enjoyable thn shopping =))
before heading dw to 26 while waiting for Anthony =))
cam whoring***


over at 26


this photo look so qi gui lor



oh my I look fat in this photo
nights


