Thursday, December 18, 2008

lappy is stl in HP.
and recently kinda bz to update too.
im back tgt w freddy =))
nth much to blog other thn a few photos that I took in Genting!
will upload whn i gt back my lappy

went KL w my xiao bro & ryan.
AND he drv to KL to look for me. swt swt swt lor <3
follow em up to genting & im able to go into de casino.

evryth was so different fm b4.
Anyway, I felt so loved :)) heheee

everyth u did for me - I knw, is a rite decision having u by my side.
whn u can tell me my IC num & even in disorder manner - I knw u nvr forget me
look me up at KL
de way u sms chanel - as u knw i'll jealous

EVERY LITTLE THING YOU DID
I knw u r true & I wana to stay by yrside.
AND I promise I wun waste yr 18K agn. LOL
wo hao xin fu wor!!!

de song fm u :)) de song abt us. loves
Fall for you!!

Iloveyou<3